- Wedding Venue
- Wedding Packages
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding Music
- Gibraltar Marriage Guidelines
- A Summer Wedding Story 2012
- Bridal Gallery
Gibraltar Wedding Flowers
Wedding flowers denote celebration, love, happiness, fertility and prosperity. A bride is not a bride and a wedding does not feel like a wedding unless you're surrounded by gorgeous, scented flowers. They help transform a dull space into a beautiful venue and they can put the finishing touch on your table setting.
Their very presence at the wedding lends not just an aesthetic appeal as they bring colour, life and scent but each flower has its own significance. See the list below for the most popular wedding flowers and their meanings.
Popular wedding flower types:
- Aster - A symbol of patience, love & elegance
- Bird of Paradise - Joyfulness
- Carnation - Red carnation is for love, pride & admiration; pink carnation symbolizes the love of a woman or a mother; white carnation symbolizes pure love.
- Chrysanthemum - Fidelity, optimism, joy and long life
- Freesia - Thoughtfulness & innocence
- Gardenia - Purity, sweetness & joy
- Gerbera - Cheerfulness
- Hydrangea - Heartfelt emotions
- Sunflower - Pure thoughts
- Tulip - Declaration of love, fame & perfect love